Over the last 10 years, Peak Counseling has built a strong reputation for offering highly skilled and caring counseling services to children, adults and families. One of the core values of our team is to treat each person who seeks our help with the highest degree of respect and care, asking ourselves, '"What if this client was a close family member or friend seeking help... how would we want them treated?'" It is with this mindset that we have built our reputation of offering highly skilled, experienced, and compassionate counseling services. We are looking to add another experienced therapist to our team, who shares our same values. If you are interested, please send your resume to Eric@PeakCounseling.com . Please see position requirements below.
Eric Unruh, LCSW
Owner / Therapist
The following is required to be considered for the position:
• Must be either an LCSW or LPC
• Minimum 2 years post licensure experience (4 years post master's degree experience)
• Must have multiple years' experience conducting assessments and implementing therapy with children, adolescents and families within a clinical setting, such as an outpatient mental health office, inpatient setting or residential treatment center.
• Must have experience completing risk assessments and intervention with children/adolescents who are experiencing thoughts of harm to self or others.
• Must be experienced with behavioral therapy (as one of your modalities)
• Must have experience with typing professional assessments and treatment plans
• Must be knowledgeable of the DSM - 5
Not required, but preferred:
• Already contracted or considered "in network" with insurance companies such as Blue Cross, Tricare, Aetna, etc.
• Knowledgeable of public schools and IEP's
• Comfortable with computers
• Works well independently
Copyright © 2017 Peak Counseling (A Company of Eric Unruh Counseling, LLC) - All Rights Reserved. 907-622-1002